Bullet exchange sub-forum?

Malxwal

What with all this declassification of projectiles, would it be a possibility to add a sub-section to the reloading classifieds purely for bullets for sale or swap ?
Would this be something many forum members be interested to see ?
I'm not familiar with the technicalities of how this could be done, just a thought?

paul o'

Yes I would be for one make finding a bullet choice easy if you just wish say 10 to try out

Malxwal

Yes, the reloading component exchange, should have remembered that, but its not in classifieds, so perhaps folks dont automatically think to look or list stuff there. I thought it may work better in classifieds?

Oh6

Sounds like a good idea. if the exchange exists maybe just a bit more publication would be enough.
Here's the "Reloading Component Exchange" thread:

There is a link to a Google Spreadsheet in the first post, just click on the link and add details of the bullets or powder that you either have or would like.

I would guess it might get busy on there in the coming week :)

levigsp

So in theory the exchange sounds good, but reality is often quite different.
I have made various enquiries about goods on the exchange and never got a reply!

Oh6

That's a shame, I have got both powder and bullets advertised on there in the past.
I guess as with all sales, it depends on the seller.

I could well believe that some of the items listed at the moment are out of date though.

So in theory the exchange sounds good, but reality is often quite different.
I have made various enquiries about goods on the exchange and never got a reply!