Bush birdsong today.

johngryphon

Don`t bother viewing if you are not a silly mad and very keen deer watcher/hunter........ you did ask for more bulletchucker.

A couple of early a.m videos from today. Out and back early to beat the heat.
After finding the pair as usual I frigged around trying to get a bit closer and she heard me break a stick after a 20 yard 'sneak' from my original spot and then took up the normal alert watch position. It wasnt until I started breaking sticks and doing a bit of bush thrashing that she decided it was time to leave. I hoped to capture her calf suckling but to no avail.
Less smoke today helped but the lack of light didn't. The transition `tween optical and digital zoom is suffering as the little camera has had the schitt worked out of it.

banus

good evening john gryphon,you make some of the best natural deer vedio,s I have seen and the bird son is brilliant,well done that man ,stay say and keep posting.

johngryphon

Thank you banus.
When you mention "natural " I will add that the natural deer settings and sounds outweigh the picture perfect enclosure deer settings.

Kjf

I wondered where you'd been mate , obviously out in the bush :thumb:

The 1st vid is great , mums radar ears scanning what's going on , and then the calf wandering out of the ferns to mum ,
"What's going on mum?" You can almost hear her say " be quiet, somert is amiss here"

Never mind it's nothing , lol

Last vid , somert is amiss kidder lol

Top drawer John

:thumb::tiphat:

Kjf

Last edited:

johngryphon

I wondered where you'd been mate , obviously out in the bush :thumb:

You didnt see the post from days previously Kjf? You didnt leave a track if you did.