Bushnell 6500

jonny.c

Is it possible to get target turrets on the bushnell elite 6500 ???? If so please pm me or add link ta meeee loveeeerrrrssss

The 6500s come with military turrets, exposed and waterproof very wide finger grooves, tactile and audible clicks. They are very good. You can see the same turrets on the older 10x40 Mil Dot scope. The bigger variable 6500s are really nice glass, for a lot less than $1,000 USD.

You want the 6500 elite tactical I'd go with the newer illuminated mildot reticle. The ordinary elite 6500 has covers over the turrets.

Try eBay few always for sale on there. Was one guy doing them for £585. Importing from the states. If you mark item coming in as a gift or have it wrapped as such you don't pay customs charges :p

You may be better looking at the Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50, better optically than the 6500 and comes with very good target turrets and a choice of reticles. I've had a couple,very good value. They also make a 4.5-14x50.

Had the ziess victory 6.5-24x56 sold it which needs must at the time have the 3-12-50 but I can only find some custom turrets no large knobs about hmmmmmmm

You may be better looking at the Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50, better optically than the 6500 and comes with very good target turrets and a choice of reticles. I've had a couple,very good value. They also make a 4.5-14x50.

Got to agree, the 6500 is not a patch on the zeiss, speak to artur he may have a 6.5/20x50 or have a look on the scope sales area there was a couple on here for sale,

Bob

Ps I'm running 3 x 4.5/14 40 and 50 on all my rifles and love them

I see the Bushnell 6500 tacticals and matching power Zeiss Conquest on sale on Amazon now for half price, all of them about $650 USD.

Back