• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Bushnell Arc 1600 LRF with inbuilt ballistics calculator

Territory Hunting

phillips321

Hi guys,

I no longer have a need for this so rather than it collect dust I've decided to sell it.

It's surprisingly good glass for the money and the accuracy of the LRF is great. I've never had a problem ranging with this and it's always been reliable.

The LCD inside is illuminated red and the brightness can be adjusted to almost nothing so works well at dawn and dusk by not being too bright. I've lost the box and manual for it so have adjusted the price to account for that, but the manual is here online.

Shown on Amazon are the number of good reviews for this LRF and also some of the drawbacks, don't worry about using it in daylight as it works perfectly and like I mentioned the illumination brightness can be changed from dim to very bright.

I'm asking for £250 posted for a quick sale.

Thanks in advance.

Leica Amplus 6