Sold: Bushwear Panther highseat leg kit

Hants

A bit of a long shot, but if anyone has the Den kit - legs to make the Panther high seat free standing - that they no longer use…?

Cheers,
Hants

Last edited:
A bit of a long shot, but if anyone has the Den kit - legs to make the Panther high seat free standing - that they no longer use…?

Cheers,
Hants
From some one who makes my own, also rebuilt a panther after it failed with rust I would have a good look around your unit as they are very thin steel. Guessing they slot in the back of the box section but you need the spreader bars as well.
Find a good quality one as perched up on one with thin steel is not something I would be doing.

From some one who makes my own, also rebuilt a panther after it failed with rust I would have a good look around your unit as they are very thin steel. Guessing they slot in the back of the box section but you need the spreader bars as well.
Find a good quality one as perched up on one with thin steel is not something I would be doing.

Thanks Tim, wise words. I have treated and repainted a few rust patches on my seat. Now need a freestanding seat for an area but likely not permanent. May have to take the plunge….financially not literally!

Thanks Tim, wise words. I have treated and repainted a few rust patches on my seat. Now need a freestanding seat for an area but likely not permanent. May have to take the plunge….financially not literally!
Welcome,

This type I sat in and while waiting to be picked up I scaled out the foot print area with all the other things are quite standard apart from rail and last rung height as many many get it wrong.
School chair seat as they last and last....
Ladder angle is easy as you set out a ladder to what you like and copy it...having carried hundreds of hods of bricks and muck up to the murder lift going up a few rungs with a 10lb rifle is easy lol

Back