Bushwear service

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
A few years back I purchased a bone saw with an 18" blade from Bushwear. I contacted them last week and ordered a couple of new blades ready for the winter season. I hadn't realised that they were only 16" blades until they arrived.

I contacted the company and told them of the problem (mine for not checking the blade length) and they instantly told me not to worry as they would send me out a new saw for the blades free of charge.

I did not tell them that I was one of the owners of this site, just in case some smart arse makes a comment on here. Needless to say I think it warrants bringing to the attention of the site members of how Bushwear handle customer relations.

Top marks :thumb:

Nothing but praise for Bushwear! I can order and get delivery next day one end of the country to the other... I have in the past used a company one county away and they take months!!!

Bushwear - fantastic...

Took a pair of meindl boots into them last year on the Monday because they were leaking and had a phone call on the Friday saying a brand new pair of boots were in the shop

Always a first class service . My wife bought a coat for me telling them it was my birthday present, they included a knife with a note Happy Birthday from the Bushwear team.Wf1

Always superb service ,ordered a Knife ,received the wrong 1,rang and explained the correct blade arrived the next day and was told to keep the "wrong" 1 FOC.Pleasure to speak to on the phone and very helpful

I've had good experiences with bushwear online and over the telephone, everyone is courteous and polite but some of the shop staff could be doing with some lessons in manors and how to deal with the public in a pleasant manor.

As above. always a first class service. and the staff are always willing to give out good advice and will find the best deals for you. A1 to bushwear.

As above always excellent service no problem to return if wrong size and they covered return postage costs.

Agree their online service is good but after calling into the Perth store a couple of months back and meeting 2 of the staff who were rude and uninterested in helping when I asked if they had something in stock, I will not be buying anything else from them. Their loss as the estate I work on was considering switching to them to supply bullets,etc. And with 6 full time keepers working here it would of been good business for them.

Agree their online service is good but after calling into the Perth store a couple of months back and meeting 2 of the staff who were rude and uninterested in helping when I asked if they had something in stock, I will not be buying anything else from them. Their loss as the estate I work on was considering switching to them to supply bullets,etc. And with 6 full time keepers working here it would of been good business for them.

Im really surprised to hear that as I use bushwear in Perth for all my shooting needs, and have never had a bad experience and find the staff very helpfull and knowledgable, ok staff should never have an "off day" but give them another try
Cheers
Ray

Back