Bushwear sorted out a Meindl right boot problem

jcampbellsmith

Just a very brief update on a leaking Meindl right boot that I had taken back to Bushwear. Both Bushwear and Meindl have been very helpful and I'm to collect a new pair of boots the next time I'm passing Bushwear in Perth. Thanks to both organisations for their excellent customer service. Regards JCS

howy308

Best boots out there in my opinion they do exactly what it says on the box and great to see a good after service plenty of other makes would have a good go at passing the blame.

jcampbellsmith

Best boots out there in my opinion they do exactly what it says on the box and great to see a good after service plenty of other makes would have a good go at passing the blame.
I like Meindls a lot. When I pick up this new pair, that will be the sixth pair of Meindls of various types that I've had over the last ten years or so. Thanks JCS

Grant.N

I wear Meindles , great boots but as for doing business with Bushware now that's another story !

howy308

Do not think I would buy any other! After the snow we had this winter I never had cold feet and also dry. I do not like wellies and never wear them but still out in all weather and do quite a few miles every day and they fit like slippers!