• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Came net, genuine ex army.

rodp

Right gents, I was after some camo net and I came across a deal
I ended up buying a Transit van full
It's in good condition, some has sides cut but any damaged comes free, only charging for the unmolested bits
Genuine ex British army, woodland pattern I believe, sizes vary from a couple of yards square, to big enough cover a harrier jump jet size (50' x 25' but odd shape). And I've got a lot

Before it goes on ebay I'll offer it on here (and one other forum only) at £1 a square yard, it will be on the bay at £1.50 sq yd which is half the going price.
If you want any let me know what size and we'll cut it for you.
Collect if you wish or postage at cost.

Right gents, it appears there's approximately 7 sq yds to the kg and Hermes want £5.95 for up to 5 kg . I assume this is mainland UK, other destinations will have to be checked so if you live in a hut on a rock off the Scottish coast or the middle of a bog it's best to contact me first.

Last edited:

rodp

All PM's answered, more or less to say I don't know yet how much shipping will cost. I'll weigh some tomorrow and check out hermes for price (they're about the cheapest) Spent two days sorting it, measuring it and bagging it. I really, really under estimated how much net a Tranny holds, I have hundreds, if not thousands, of square yards of the stuff in varying sizes (from app 15'sq up to nearly 60' x 35') I'll get back to everyone when I have a shipping cost.

rodp

All net orders went out yesterday, should be with you Thurs / Fri. Still got loads left, I think I bought a little too much :lol:

Thanks gents :thumb:

Kjf

How much posted for a piece approx 6m x 2 m mate (12 square yds)posted, let me know via pm, and I'll send payment via bacs

cheers

kjf

Last edited:

rodp

How much posted for a piece approx 6m x 2 m mate (12 square yds)posted, let me know via pm, and I'll send payment via bacs

cheers

kjf

12 sq yds = £12 + £5.95 shipping by Hermes. Don't do bacs but you can paypal as family / friend. I ain't gonna run off with your money, too well known on various forums and by members.

penta

12 sq yds = £12 + £5.95 shipping by Hermes. Don't do bacs but you can paypal as family / friend. I ain't gonna run off with your money, too well known on various forums and by members.
P,m me, your PayPal account details please . Same quantity as above thanks.

Kjf

i trust ya bud lol lol ( I see your posts on PW , I'm Flynny on PW)I haven't got a PayPal account and can't be bothered with the malarkey, if you do BASC I'll send u payment,

cheers

kjf

takbok

i trust ya bud lol lol ( I see your posts on PW , I'm Flynny on PW)I haven't got a PayPal account and can't be bothered with the malarkey, if you do BASC I'll send u payment,

cheers

kjf
You can pay me and I'll pay Rod via PayPal if you like. I've also just bought some camo net from him.

Cheers,

Rory

Kjf

Cheers tackbok your a gent, send me your details and I'll send payment tomorrow tea time,( the wife does the online banking malarkey, I'm bobbins with gadgets),

what at a great jesture , the SD lads helping each other out, many thanks tb,

great stuff, cheers Rory

is is that OK with you rod p???

Kjf

Last edited:

Robin

The wad I needed for 6 more highseats came today and is great. many thanks.

I may have to order some more for future seats :eek: I hope you have plenty left.

atb Robin