Can anybody help a worthy request

admin

Administrator
Site Staff
I have received an e-mail from a student requesting help with their intended career. Below is the text of his e-mail, if anybody feels they could help him out, let me know and I will sort out the contact details. Before anybody asks, no I do not know him.

I was wondering if you could possibly help me please. I am currently studying deer management at Sparholt College in Hampshire and am in need of a work placement for three weeks from March 12th 2009. I have been studying gamekeeping and deer management for 2 years now and am returning to college for a 3rd year and would really like to go into deer management.
I have contacted a couple of deer stalking sights but as yet have had no response and was wondering if you knew of any deer management estates that might be willing to help me. I need to secure my work placement by December of 2008.

I would be grateful for any advise or help you can give me.

Yours sincerely

Nicholas Hicks ...

John

admin

Administrator
Site Staff
No, smarty! but it looks as if he used his mums e-mail address, which confused me, I'm old and it happens easily :D

I have corrected his gender, but I can't do much about me and my condition :eek:

John

deerwarden

work placement

Try the Forestry Commision, I've known of many students on placement who have returned to a job once their course is finished. Look on websites ect, for their various headquarters and phone around, good luck. deerwarden.