Capercaillie hunter

PasqualeM

Hi!

I´m a new member of this forum and my main hunting is for capercaillie in the winter here in Sweden. In the swedish autumn I also do some Moose calling and other forms of hunting. In the future I´m hoping to get the opportunity to do some stalking somewhere in the UK. Maybe there is someone how would like to do some kind of a trade :D??

Regards
Robert

stalker.308

Hi!

I´m a new member of this forum and my main hunting is for capercaillie in the winter here in Sweden. In the swedish autumn I also do some Moose calling and other forms of hunting. In the future I´m hoping to get the opportunity to do some stalking somewhere in the UK. Maybe there is someone how would like to do some kind of a trade :D??

Regards
Robert
Welcome to the forum!

Harry Hirsch

Hi Rob,
I would be very interested in capercaille and elk in Sweden. I can offer you fallow deer in exchange in my woods in Kent if you would be interested.

sammyc

Hello Robert,

are you still keen to do this? I would be delighted to talk further and perhaps look at swapping some hunting... Sam

Cadex

I have some top quality rabbit stalking here if still interested in a swap, some of the bucks on the ground are thumpers :D