car seat covers, you gotta be joking me

User00003

just googling front car seat covers for my hilux...is this a joke? the cheapest nastiest chinese junk that looks awful is around £70 for front seat covers,,probably £1 to make at most!..The more upmarket alternatives are just disgusting fake leather or god knows what and are £300-£400...ehhhh....

I can see some really nice Carhartt one's in a beige or grey that would look the part, and are reasonably priced...sort of what one might see as a sensible solution,,,of course, as usual, not available in the UK.

so where does one go to get a nice tough, non looose, non plasticy front car seat cover for a hilux for a fair price,,because of all the sh!T I've just seen online for the last hour, it doesn't exist...

Not what you want to hear, but the only decent ones I’ve seen are neoprene ones that come from ......Australia !
Mate got them from eBay, he reckons they are worth the shipping and wait.

I had a full set in a discovery 4 - eBay - UK Custom Covers. They were really good. Great fit and lasted 3 yrs. black cotton type things. Sorry cannot remember what I paid. But worth every penny, took them off a few weeks ago to sell the car and seats were epic.

I had a full set in a discovery 4 - eBay - UK Custom Covers. They were really good. Great fit and lasted 3 yrs. black cotton type things. Sorry cannot remember what I paid. But worth every penny, took them off a few weeks ago to sell the car and seats were epic.
I second UK custom covers. good covers, good customer service, fair price.

Back