Sold: Cartridge belt

mikeakc

Morning all,
I am after a good quality 12g leather cartridge belt in brown. I have a 32 inch waist but as this would mainly be used in winter it would need to go over a jumper and thick jacket as well. It doesn’t necessarily need to be smart as all my shooting is just walked up rough shooting on local farms, but I would like a high-quality brown leather belt to last the rest of my days. I have looked at the offerings online but can’t quite bring myself to spend 150 quid but would happily part with sensible money depending on what you have to sell. This will be my 38th birthday present to myself!

I have been wearing my dad’s one from the 1970s since I took up shooting but even at 12 stone I have finally grown too large for the last buckle hole!

Any offers would be much appreciated and I can receive photos via WhatsApp, text or email to suit you.

Many thanks,
Mike

ashray

good morning,i have two hanging in the gun room ,not sure of the size so i will check this evening and let you know.

Mike L

Morning all,
I am after a good quality 12g leather cartridge belt in brown. I have a 32 inch waist but as this would mainly be used in winter it would need to go over a jumper and thick jacket as well. It doesn’t necessarily need to be smart as all my shooting is just walked up rough shooting on local farms, but I would like a high-quality brown leather belt to last the rest of my days. I have looked at the offerings online but can’t quite bring myself to spend 150 quid but would happily part with sensible money depending on what you have to sell. This will be my 38th birthday present to myself!

I have been wearing my dad’s one from the 1970s since I took up shooting but even at 12 stone I have finally grown too large for the last buckle hole!

Any offers would be much appreciated and I can receive photos via WhatsApp, text or email to suit you.

Many thanks,
Mike
Get an extension piece sewn in and keep using it!!

Kalahari

Sorry, turned my "clutter box" inside out and nothing. Must have given it to somebody already.

David.

ashray

good evening,same as above ,turns out my went to the local beat team a couple of years ago! there are a few decent ones on evil bay

Pedro

Have a squint on Ebay. There's any amount at varying prices, some new, some old, some a bit ropey, some pretty fair. Should find something to your liking and price.

3xspringer

I have a very good heavy duty quality one! Been sat in the cupboard for a long time! not cheap thoug! Pm details if interested?

owdnorthener

Hi, I can offer you a choice of two Brady belts, both tan and 12 bore. One is 1 3/4 x 39 inch from buckle to last hole.
Other 2" x 41 3/4" buckle to last hole. THis one has slight cracking to surface of leather. I can send pics to your phone if your interested. Priced at £15 each posted.
Alan.

mikeakc

Hi, I can offer you a choice of two Brady belts, both tan and 12 bore. One is 1 3/4 x 39 inch from buckle to last hole.
Other 2" x 41 3/4" buckle to last hole. THis one has slight cracking to surface of leather. I can send pics to your phone if your interested. Priced at £15 each posted.
Alan.
Thanks pm on the way

Kalahari

@mikeakc Sorting out my wildfowling kit for opening day tomorrow and came up with a belt hanging up with my waders in the garage. It is one of the canvas ones with leather loops. Good condition. You are welcome to it foc if you PM me your address. If you are feeling generous a small donation to Malcolm's cancer fund would be brilliant.

David.

jon2

I have a Price Western one as new that I would consider parting with. This is a high quality belt. If interested let me know and I will send you some images etc. If you google Price Western you will get a feel for their high quality pedigree.

mikeakc

@mikeakc Sorting out my wildfowling kit for opening day tomorrow and came up with a belt hanging up with my waders in the garage. It is one of the canvas ones with leather loops. Good condition. You are welcome to it foc if you PM me your address. If you are feeling generous a small donation to Malcolm's cancer fund would be brilliant.

David.
I'm sorted now thanks but I wasn't aware of this, can you drop a link here in the thread so I can donate? Thanks

mikeakc

Thank you all for your responses and PMs. I am now the new owner of a lovely old Brady belt. For the record the transaction was smooth, the price very reasonable and the belt arrived quicker than I thought possible! Many thanks to @owdnorthener for a very easy and friendly exchange.