Case trimmer

UK Outfitters

Daz39uk

Can anyone recommend what case trimmer to get. As I have to get one to trim my 204 brass as Lee do not do one down to 204.
Darren

Muir

Can anyone recommend what case trimmer to get. As I have to get one to trim my 204 brass as Lee do not do one down to 204.
Darren

I like Forster. It is accurate and versatile in that it can be converted to turn necks with an accessory attachment. (Not that you'll need to do that for your 204!) ~Muir

palo

Darren

The possum hollow quick case trimmer for .17 and 223 cases works for the 204.
I got mine from reloading solutions.

enfieldspares

I'd agree with MUIR and begin by getting what you'll end up with. A Forster. It is the best bar none and as said has hollow point, inside reamer, outside turner (for neck) and primer pocket cleaner accessories. I wouldn't give a Wilson trimmer bench room...and outdated design that has passed its "sell by" date. With a Wilson you need a separate "die" for many cartridges that share the same case diameter! Crazy! With a Forster different cases sharing the same base size require only the one collet.

Gazzala

Hi daz
have a look on you tube Wft case trimmer I've got 1 for my 204 cracking piece of kit , quick and easy to use once set up every case trimmed to the same lenght
good luck
​Gaz

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope