Charity Taste of Game Evening Edinburgh

mark-joppa

I am holding a charity "Taste of Game Evening " in Edinburgh.A friend who is a chef prepares a rustic feast of Game from produce that I and friends have shot over the last few months.The proceeds for the night will be split between , Marys Meals Malawi ( www.marysmeals.org.uk ) and The National Gamekeepers Charitable Trust.

Price per head is £12.50

Sorry, but being held in Edinburgh and will only tick the box who live in this surrounding area ( or if you are happy to travel !!!!!!).Drop me a PM for further info and ticket availability.

Date for the event Friday 30th and Saturday 31st of January, being held in the a bowling club in the Portobello area of Edinburgh

Last edited:

mark-joppa

Thanks for all the support from members on here.Sold 120 tickets a few left for the Friday so be quick if you are interested.Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

mark-joppa

Just a follow up.Thanks to all on this site who came and supported the two nights.A big thanks to ajfab :thumb:

We raised £1800 so a three way split going to Local Bowling Club,Mary's Meals Malawi and National Gamekeepers Organisation