• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Cheek rises for all rifles

Jagare

cheers for pointing that out mate , considering it cost me a substantial amount to advertise ere on this forum , replys like this don't really push company's to renew there trade subscriptions , have ya seen the uk supplier advertise these ere ??
Sorry my bad. Replied without seeing you are a trade member. Humble apologies

bobjs

Well done for the apology, but the OP wasn't exactly clear that he was selling them, so not entirely your fault
got to agree, I have checked all shootonsights adverts and not seen these for sale, so no need what so ever to say sorry, and thank you for posting the link, the small installation video seems easy enough to follow, and looks a nice bit of kit,

regrads

bob

deerstalker.308

Just guessing but the link he posted is probably to his website.... Where he's selling them.....? It's certainly registered in Ireland so looks like it may be the case. Either way, don't think there was any malice in jagares post though, so everyone can move on and live happily ever after :)

redlab

cheers for pointing that out mate , considering it cost me a substantial amount to advertise ere on this forum , replys like this don't really push company's to renew there trade subscriptions , have ya seen the uk supplier advertise these ere ??
Its cost ya £50 your first advert went up in April did it not??? For the thousands of pounds of gear that you have advertised since the. I personally don't think it's that bad....

shootonsight

Its cost ya £50 your first advert went up in April did it not??? For the thousands of pounds of gear that you have advertised since the. I personally don't think it's that bad....
mate it cost £50 a month ! And I've advertise a few products now and had other poster saying ya can get it some where else , it just got to the stage of annoying . I try to advertise and stock good gear , beleive it or not There is a lot of time involved in advertising .

i should have been more clear in my opening post .

shootonsight

I really do hope you get some business from this as the product looks very good and no doubt you are an individual trying to make an honest pound/euro.

bryn
cheers mate , have a lot more products to up load on website hard to get time for everything

shootonsight

Ordered........ from shootonsight.

Looking forward to getting it. :thumb:

Sometimes I worry about you Bob :rofl:

Fizz
:cool:

weird...... copy and paste of Bob's post brought up 2 quotes that won't let me merge them.
cheers for the order mate , left today , my only blaser one that I ordered for my self !! I can wait tho , let me know what ya think as this is my first batch . They look great