• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Chiappa M four 22 and lots of extras

Adam NW

My beloved Chiappa M four 22 in .22LR for sale due to me not being able to take part in tactical .22 or mini rifle shooting due to work commitments.

£450

View attachment 73338 View attachment 73341 View attachment 73342 View attachment 73343 View attachment 73344 View attachment 73345 View attachment 73347 View attachment 73346 View attachment 73336 View attachment 73337 View attachment 73339 View attachment 73340

3 years old and I have owned from new in good condition with only the imitation bolt catch suffering damage as can be seen in the images (does not affect function of the rifle) , only between 1500 and 2000 rounds shot.

Comes with everything shown, so that is rifle as set up with 9 inch Daniel defence AR 15 rail , upgraded M4 DMR pistol grip, mil spec buffer tube with adjustable magpul type stock, Troy back up battle sights, Cmore type red dot and bipod.

Original packaging
3x magazines
Nikko Stirling Panamax 4-12 x 50 AO IR with one piece canter-leaver mount
SAK .22 suppressor (mono core)
AR15 / M4 key tool
Magpul MOA hand guard with MOA forward grip
Magpul copy back up sights
Also a hard rifle case (not shown)
All original Chiappa furniture to make it stock again if you so wished

Any question just ask away.

I would prefer face to face sale but would consider RFD to RFD at buyers cost.