Chris Packham, Driven Grouse Shooting and M&S.

Moonraker68

Chris Packham is using social media to try and persuade people to Boycott Marks & Spencer until it reverses it's decision to sell grouse this season. Grouse shooting is legal and I think Packham's actions are contrary to the BBC's requirements for impartiality from its employees / freelancers. If you agree, you can complain at BBC - Complaints - Home.

Chris Packham is using social media to try and persuade people to Boycott Marks & Spencer until it reverses it's decision to sell grouse this season. Grouse shooting is legal and I think Packham's actions are contrary to the BBC's requirements for impartiality from its employees / freelancers. If you agree, you can complain at BBC - Complaints - Home.
Took a few minutes to fill it in but I feel much better now:D

Brimfire

Done. I'd prefer my game from a game dealer but welcome M&S or any other retailer to sell game. However I would prefer local butchers to stock available game instead of national retailers, but that is a different debate altogether.

patrickt

As above I have made my complaint, reluctantly because he seems to know his subject, as does Martin Hugh Games, but when we overstep the boundary we all must expect to be held to account

Moonraker68

Thanks for lodging your complaints. I used to think he was OK, but he now abuses his position to spread his own agenda. A lot of the public will swallow his argument if he is allowed to go unchallenged.

N.F.W.M

Yet the turd seems to display himself as some sort of world wise nature/countryside lover?
He's not very well thought of in the immediate area where he lives, due to constant complaining to the impressionable landowner, the local pheasant shoot which had 8, 30 bird days per season has now closed after 30 odd years.