• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Christmas comes early for S.D. members

McKenzie

Well, I’ve been unusually lucky & won a set of quad sticks from Limulus in the supporters draw.

After careful consideration I have decided that 9 sets of different sticks will probably do me for the time being so I would like to offer them to someone who doesn’t have a set of these brilliant supports.

I can’t think of a fair way of deciding who should get them so the person who p.m.’s me their postcode (first half only) that lives closest to me can take advantage of Limulus’s generosity.

Remember to only do it using the private message service & first half of the postcode only please.

I’ll let this run until 9:00 a.m. on Friday the 9th of December.

Merry Christmas.

The Singing Stalker

Can you tell me what your post code is so I can tell you what my post code is. Then I might have to suddenly move so can you post them to me at the other address which will be miles and miles away? :D

A very nice nice offer but 9 sets?

Adiepie

A very generous offer.

Would you consider moving 206 miles further south?

Just a thought....

Merry Christmas

Adrian

limulus

Great gesture, good man.
ive stopped my trade membership from next month and I've stopped selling my sticks from the various shops that acted as outlets for them. Purely for personal reasons, nothing but good to say about Sd and the guys running it.
You can thank the nay sayers and the personal pops at me seemingly making a fortune from these sticks or the derisive comments about them...I should I know rise above it but I can't.
My sticks will continue to be available via my website or through contact via phone, facetube etc and I'll continue to offer them to Sd as prizes for the drawer should the owners wish to continue with them, I just won't be here as a trade member so that's why I've closed my advert in the classifieds.

Tony

McKenzie

Roll up, roll up, get your Stalking Directory Limulus collectors edition quad-sticks here!

Just over 24 hours to go to get your hands on what I think are the best quad-sticks around (& I've tried them all!).

Very sorry to hear that Tony will be ceasing his trade membership but I'm sure we all hope that he will continue to contribute with his inimitable sense of humour.

The reason I suggested giving them to someone close by was to allow me to show the winner how they are intended to be used if they aren't natural adopters of sticks.

Last edited:

Tis1979

well done that is a nice gesture hopefully someone just starting out will get some nice sticks.

McKenzie

Well we're down to 2 contenders who I've now asked to give the distance to my postcode. If it's a draw then they can have a set of twin-sticks each.

McKenzie

Spirit of xmas and SD in one...
It's Limulus that's the Messiah, I'm just spreading the love.......

And to continue with the biblical references (well it's that time of year) the offer of twin-sticks had more to do with the judgement of Solomon.

Hurry up with the distances Urx & Sikastag70.

Highlandsjohn

Great gesture, good man.
ive stopped my trade membership from next month and I've stopped selling my sticks from the various shops that acted as outlets for them. Purely for personal reasons, nothing but good to say about Sd and the guys running it.
You can thank the nay sayers and the personal pops at me seemingly making a fortune from these sticks or the derisive comments about them...I should I know rise above it but I can't.
My sticks will continue to be available via my website or through contact via phone, facetube etc and I'll continue to offer them to Sd as prizes for the drawer should the owners wish to continue with them, I just won't be here as a trade member so that's why I've closed my advert in the classifieds.

Tony
I am very sorry to hear this limulus. Having just the other day read through your entire thread, I can see nothing but praise to you for the way you responded to folks requests etc.

I was shocked to read admin's post with regard to having to remove offensive stuff. I do hope the posters were removed as well.

Good luck with the new tact. :thumb:,that is a terrific product you have. There is nout queer like folk. ATB john

McKenzie

We have a result.

In what turned out to be almost a photo-finsh, Urx has won by 0.1 of a mile.

Urx, please contact Limulus with your height, left/right handed & address & he'll get them sent out to you. I'm happy to show you how to use them & how I adapt them to suit my style/needs.

Sikastag270, if you're shorter than 6"3" then I have a set of sticks that you are most welcome to as they are just too low for me. I got tired of looking for holes to stand in to make them work.

Sorry to everyone else who entered & didn't win but you can still buy Limulus's sticks through him directly.

Merry Christmas,

J

Last edited: