Christmas Lights

Sampo

The time when one can look around and see deer lovers all around. Anyone put them on yet?

My Mrs loves the November festival of Christmas and the tree and decorations are all up before December starts......
Every year I have to endure a month of Christmas before it’s actually Christmas and then by Boxing Day she’s trying to take all the decorations back down, saying Christmas is finished 🤦‍♂️

Aldi had the stand up one a couple of weeks ago, Mrs SHV wouldn't let me buy one, she thought I would bend it vertical.
Grant.

Lights are up decorations are up and the 2 artificial trees, I’ll get the real tree up around the 10th.
I need 3 calves for pressies, so it’s not all bad.

It should be against the law to put up decoration before dec , seen tonns last month , I'd make it a capital punishment !! Shops are the worst!! Bah Humbug and all that crap ,, best way to stop Carol singers , leave some silver wellys on your door step with Garry glitter written on em !! Any way , happy Christmas when it comes ,,

Got all the decs up, trees up too. After a shyte year in more ways than just Covid its great to have a bit of happiness in the house, my 3 yr old lad is really liking it too. Went to the Christmas tree farm and chose our tree, now the house has that Christmas tree fragrance. Me and the boy watched the space station pass at 6 yesterday eve, I told him it was Santa testing out his sleigh and reindeer for the big day, you should of seen his face. Magical.

Can’t stand Xmas, gets right up my fu***ng nose, all the hype, they can shove it up their arses. Don’t care, not interested, no decorations, no lights, total waste of time and money. Really cannot be ar*ed.

All this rubbish about it being a time for giving! Bol***ks, just give me a present and do one.

Now, just as things could not get any worse with C19, lockdown restrictions, job loses, companies going bust etc......Robbie fcu*king Williams has released a ba#*#rd Xmas record. What a load of boll*#cks, its enough to make any man weep.

Some people have got lights flashing around their fu***ng gardens, blow up Father Xmas, what a pr**k he is. Reindeer with red noses, oh for fcuk sake.........Give me patience.

......Bahhhhhh Humbug, load of old boll**ks.

Can’t stand Xmas, gets right up my fu***ng nose, all the hype, they can shove it up their arses. Don’t care, not interested, no decorations, no lights, total waste of time and money. Really cannot be ar*ed.

All this rubbish about it being a time for giving! Bol***ks, just give me a present and do one.

Now, just as things could not get any worse with C19, lockdown restrictions, job loses, companies going bust etc......Robbie fcu*king Williams has released a ba#*#rd Xmas record. What a load of boll*#cks, its enough to make any man weep.

Some people have got lights flashing around their fu***ng gardens, blow up Father Xmas, what a pr**k he is. Reindeer with red noses, oh for fcuk sake.........Give me patience.

Be more precise - I'm not sure I get what you're on about :rofl:

Cheers

Bruce

7905557F-049F-4ADA-9AFF-A9C9F0714B41.jpeg

My Mrs loves the November festival of Christmas and the tree and decorations are all up before December starts......
Every year I have to endure a month of Christmas before it’s actually Christmas and then by Boxing Day she’s trying to take all the decorations back down, saying Christmas is finished 🤦‍♂️
mines the same does the rounds putting everybuggers trees up and boxing day its like amazon scam day everything must go? SMILE AND WAVE BOYS SMILE AND WAVE!

Back