• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Christmas rifle raffle

JDR

Try saying that after a few sherries!

This Christmas, our rifle giveaway is an almost-new Marlin XT-17, 17 HMR, synthetic stock.

Only ever used the once, on a demo day, this little rimfire will make a very nice first hunting rifle for a new shooter, or an enjoyable plinker on the range.

Some images:
XT171.jpg
XT172.jpg
XT173.jpg
XT174.jpg

All you need do to enter is respond to this post.

The draw will be held at 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve and announced on this thread. As before, the raffle is being held on here and also Fullbore UK and Shoot Forum.

Hope you all have a great Christmas.

JDR GUNS will be opening its new premises at Unit 7G on the former RAF West Raynham in the New Year.

James0586

I was fortunate enough to win the .22 rifle from JDR guns last year and My son and I have had countless hours of fun with it down the farm shooting rabbits and squirrels. John is a genuine bloke and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks again and great offer :thumb: SD at its best

Geoff9

I went to West Raynham in the early 70s on Air Cadet camp, now recently retired and moved to Norfolk. I even managed to get to one of Jon's control tower open days a few months ago. As a skint pensioner I need all the charity I can get so please enter me into the draw.
Good luck with the venture.
Luv to all

Reactions: JDR