CLA 2008, whos going??

duggers

hello all,
looking forward to the meeting of the forum at the cla, just wondering whos interested in meeting up??
should be a fun filled weekend, maybe a few sherrys will be had, and a few politic chats and we may even speak of world domination :rolleyes:
whos in????

regards
duggers

Fester

Count me in mate :D
Im not sure about the world domination bit tho :eek: The 3rd reich dont attend anymore thank god :D They did have some very nice weapons tho. MG34, MG42, MP44, K98, MP40, Captured russian PPSGs & H. Great weapons. :D

Beowulf

Ho my God Duggers! :eek: Sherry! Between you and your 'sherry' and Stone with his 'Port' it will look like a Womens Institute meeting! :eek:
I'll be drinking 'Belly busting' Real Ale and fine malt Whiskey! 8)

Bloody sherry/port faggots! :evil: You two should call yourselves 'Hinge and Bracket!' :lol:

duggers

ive drafted out a possible t-shirt logo for recognition, if we want to go that way..........here it is

i think its catchy and out there......what do you think??

regards
duggers

stone

duggers said:

regards
duggers
hey duggers that looks good enough for me
any chance of an of a t-shirt?
large for me and a triple XL with a little extra around the waist for our the ale guzzling , beer bellied beaver miester mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

duggers

hi stone,
unfortunately i wouldnt know where to start to get t-shirts or polo shirts made up :???:
on the other hand, if the logo is to everyones liking then feel free to put it into production......to be honest, i thought it was pretty good myself 8)

regards

duggers

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well you know I am going, I am planning on doing the Full Monty this time.

As in arrive Thursday evening, leave Monday morning, take the whole three days at the show. As its the 50th celebration I fancy a long break in the caravan, with Todd (the sodd) thats my Bavarian, and a whole bunch of old mates, and hopefully a whole bunch of new ones off this site.

Cant wait, I will have to shoot a few more Sika hinds, so we have plenty of steaks for the BBQ. :D

Beowulf

It's going to be good! Stone I don't think that Rob Mac will get into a XXXL with a bit stitched in! :???: You did mean Rob didn't you? :D