cla meet up

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
sd members just a short post to see if any decision has been made as to where members are going to meet up at the game fair i would like to put faces to names from this site i will be there on fri only andy L just wondered if you had sorted where the sd t shirs were being handed out and i could come along there maybe . regards pete .

Hi Pete, To be honest, I am the wrong person to ask. Malc is dealing with the handing out of the T'shirts. I think he is talking about the NGO tent on Saturday lunchtime. But don't quote me on it!!! I am sure he will reply pretty soon.

hi pete
Andy is definateley not going to be handed out T shirts to anyone on friday or sat
WHY?
cos he's going stalking
got a date with a wawrickshire roe buck or two :lol: :lol:

shame you won't be there on sunday pete
would of been nice to put a face to your name
ATB
stone

sorry mate i forgot to mention the breakfast.the home made burgers are very good.lets hope andy l doesnt drink you out of tea like another member off the site did.

There is only one group of people that drink more tea than yorkshire men and that is essex boys. Make sure the kettle works stone! :lol:

I saw a leaflet for the CLA this evening, £18 per ticket!! Even if i could go i couldn`t afford it. That and the cost of diesel, food etc will put it out of many peoples reach. Do you think the price is a bit over the top?
basil.

i just paid £15 a ticket, whats going on , hav they finaly realised that £25 a ticket was over the top , just feel sorry for those that paid full price

Think we are going friday is anyone there or are you all going saturday?

Basil I have long said that they are getting silly with prices to shows and festivals, even the little music festivals have got over ambitious wanting to charge 100 quid or more for a ticket when a few years ago they were lucky if they could charge 20 or 30 squids.. hey ho way of the world :rolleyes:

Good luck on your outing Andy hope you get a nice Buck :lol:

As of this morning I have had no communication about the Tshirts. I have Pm'ed Andy and am awaiting a reply.

The last message we had about a week ago, is that the Tshirts had only just arrived at the printers. I do not have a list, and I do not know who the printers are. But I am sure it will all pan out ok!! AndyL kindly volunteered to help with this and post them out to members, hopefully they will be ready for the CLA.

Thanks

Roedinator, Leagle,
I will be there Friday and Saturday, but I see the thread has been slightly hijacked so no one has made a decision on where to meet.

Suggestions anyone!

I'm there on Saturday.

Anybody going on Saturday who is going to the March and Shoot? I have a hand full of items that I need to get to the March and Shoot as I am no longer going to be there.

They are Auction and Raffle items.

Please PM if you are doing both.

TJ

techman said:
Roedinator, Leagle,
I will be there Friday and Saturday, but I see the thread has been slightly hijacked so no one has made a decision on where to meet.

Suggestions anyone!
Sorry all, that was my fault.
basil.

how about the beer tent techman 8) :D ithink there is one on the campsite aswell,but then again my mate steyr243 says uncle malc as a fridge full for us :lol:

Good news, I have the T-shirts and they will be sent out to Malc tomorrow. So he will get them on Wednesday. Every one that has already sent me a cheque will receive them by Thursday. If you have yet to send me a cheque and you want it posted, pull your finger out!!!!

Hi,
I will be on the camp site from thursday evening Pitch 1211,
For those who wish to call around for a drink your more than welcome.
Other wise the camp site beer tent is likely to be where we are.
:lol: :lol:

Smithy and family

Back