cleaning rod to brush thread adaptor?


Well-Known Member
I have a Tetra cleaning rod, with an American (female) thread.

I recently ordered some new nylon brushes, and they turn out to be Parker Hale style (also with a female thread).

Does anyone know if it's possible to get an adaptor so I can use the brushes in the rod?

paul o'

Well-Known Member
Yes, Norman Clarke the gunsmith at Rigby (not to be confused with Rugby gunshop) has them in quantity and at mere pence.
+1 had same problem with tipton rod i got from mr clarks stand at the midland some years ago my ends!lol were not the same fittings norman sorted it out with a brass fitting .