• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Clearance Ammo Wallets

Cottis

Got two pre made left over which need a home. I am going to probably stop output for a while as I have been surprised and taken aback at the amount of orders and items that people have requested. That is fantastic and it has been fun but it has also taken over my life and I never intended for that to happen.

Anyhow, I have got a .243/.308 type case that will hold 5 rounds of fairly generic cartridges like .243/.308/7mm08 some shorter 6.5's etc. If unsure, please just shout and I will check. .243 Wallet SOLD

Also have a Hornet case that will fit 9 rounds of either .22 or .17 Hornet variants.

Both made from English Mid Tan leather with a smooth satin top grain and natural flesh side. Saddle stitched using waxed threads and edges burnished with beeswax.

I can post either of these out to you for £22 each as they need to go. Grab a bargain.

Thanks for all the support and the many many orders. For now I cannot accept any further orders but those who have recently ordered I will fulfil those requests and as usual will be in touch shortly when they are ready. Thank again folks.

Last edited:

banus

good afternoon ,out of interest do you ever repair or replace the stitching on leather bullets wallets

Cottis

good afternoon ,out of interest do you ever repair or replace the stitching on leather bullets wallets
Hi there,

I would certainly repair my own free of charge if anyone had an accident and tore the thread for example but repairing work that is not my own is not something I would offer I am afraid.

All the best. Cottis.

banus

good evening,thats ok was worth asking,mine is getting a bit tatty but still works,i may have to replace it next year.

Cottis

good evening,thats ok was worth asking,mine is getting a bit tatty but still works,i may have to replace it next year.
You could have a go at doing it yourself? It is fairly easy and might just be a case of filling in the existing holes depending on what sort of thing it is.

I always work on the basis of not fixing anything that isn't broken. If it still holds your ammunition and keeps it from getting mucky or clinking about, then it's doing the job.

I am a terrible advert for my own stuff. I use an ancient thing that is falling to bits and that is if I even remember it. I normally just chuck ammo in my pocket and then curse as it clinking about gets the attention of whatever I am trying to shoot. I never learn.

banus

good evening ,yes it works ok and if a round falls out its usually in my pocket so not a major problem.best for your future