• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Commercial Grade Stainless Large Gambrels

Moray Outfitting

Having mentioned these on Social Media and in our Moy thread several folk have asked for details.

These are Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Large Gambrels - actually rated 'PIG', but size wise equate to a typical large/ stag size with approx 55cm length between the 'dips'. Substantial build with what looks to be 14/15mm main bar section these were used commercially for pig processing - with typical weights into hundreds of kilo's.

All are graded used, but excellent-vgc with no damage/ faults etc.

20170728_173032[1].jpg

They are fitted with a twin hole ( to allow hanging and winch/hoist attachment - so low height overall.

These are tough products and weight is about 1.5kg each - so not really something economically posted. We have a substantial stock of these and will take a good number with us to Moy. If interested please let us know ( no obligation ) so we can plan quantities. Otherwise available by appiointment to collect from us in Moray. Just £12.50 each or 2 for £20

Thanks for looking

Moray Outfitting

A few enquiries so we checked.

On average gambrels coming in at 1.8/1.9 kg. With packaging that puts them into upto 5kg bracket for posting. Can just about size as a medium parcel. That costs £12.98 for Parcel Force 24.

Right on Moy now, but if anyone is interested I will do a post out session next week at same price plus £14.50 to cover post and packing. Just PM if interested.

Ta.

deerstalker.308

Just received a couple of these, overwhelmed with their sturdiness and shear size, just what I was hoping for for dealing with big reds, I'd imagine they'd be just the ticket for large boar too. If I had a use for more than a couple I'd have all of them, you don't find this quality readily available from stalking suppliers trust me, these are in a different league!