community christmas messages!!

duggers

hello all,
thought i would post this thread to wish everyone on here a merry christmas and happy new year!!
thankyou to everyone who has replied to my posts and thankyou to everyone else for the knowledge gained!!
looking forward to 2008 and happy hunting!!! :)
regards
duggers

ps - i posted this thread for anyone wishing to post a christmas message to anyone!!
feel free to add at leisure!!

wadashot

Account Suspended
Here Here, duggers same ere from me.

A merry christmas and a happy new year to all !!!!. :D :D

I know we all sometimes have quite differing views about our chosen pastime, but at the end of the day, we are in the same boat by trying to enjoy what we do but at the same time promote and pass on valuable information to the newcomers "and" sometimes the older ones. ;)

wadashot

Beowulf

A very Merry Christmas to you all and your families, may you have health wealth and happiness for the coming year and may we all shoot well and true in 2008.

bobt

When is Chrimbo this year?

I havent seen any cheer yet, just plenty of people out grabbing whatever they think they shoud buy? :rolleyes:

its all a bit over hyped these days?

paul k

My best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all the contributors of this excellent forum. May 2008 be all that you hoped for.

geoshot

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!
It's a good site with what seems like a decent bunch of regulars, it's been great to exchange views with you and I look forward to more of the same soon.
:D :D :D
Geoshot

ladystalker

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL :p :p :p

(dont forget .... Dont bring a deer home on christmas eve and say oops ive shot rudolf :eek: . it will not go down well.

ive been a good girl this year so dear santa can i have a woodland estate full of deer a new 4x4 some armery for every occasion and the latest stalking clothing .i have only simple needs but i didnt say i was cheap :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND TO ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR