• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Complete Sako A7 .243 Package including Meopta ZD 3-12x50, AimZonic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjm160

Complete stalking / foxing package including; Sako A7 .243 with Meopta ZD 3-12x50 Tactical with ballistic turrets and illuminated (centre cross) mildot reticule, AimZonic Cyclone Compact Moderator, Harris Tilt Bipod with notched legs, 62 rounds of Sako Gamehead 90g, Napier Razorback Stalker Rifle Case (takes rifle with mod fitted and has double shoulder straps to carry down the back as well), cleaning rod and materials.

Rifle, moderator and bipod are just under three years old in excellent lightly used condition, having fired 198 rounds, with a single light ring mark on the barrel from the moderator. The scope is older, purchased second hand at the same time as the rifle, the glass is perfectly clear and unscratched with no marks to the tube but there is something wrong with the reticule illumination which will almost certainly require a Meopta Service to resolve and so is reflected in the overall asking price. The rifle has been cleaned after every use and stored in the cabinet with moderator removed.

Sale solely due to extended illness and priced to sell before Christmas. Selling up completely, other kit to follow in separate threads in due course.

Package = 950 no offers

NEW prices for comparison (NOT ASKING PRICES - SELLING AS A PACKAGE AND WILL NOT SPLIT):
Rifle = 1050
60 Rounds = 78
Moderator = 309
Scope = 779
Bipod = 100
Carrycase = 160
Bolt Carrier = 10
Bullet Case = 10
Butler Creek Scope Covers = 25
Cleaning rod & materials = 20
Total = 2,541

Last edited:

Rum Baba

Hi. Could I ask what's wrong with the Illuminated ret - is it intermittent

or not working entirely ? Thanks, Chris

tjm160

It's rather bizarre Chris. When turned on, the reticule is no longer illuminated and there are little read streaks spread over the view (not visible when the illumination is turned off). I only found out by accident demonstrating to a friend. I've never used the illumination, even lamping foxes (the Tracer Ledray 1000 is so bright, I never needed to illuminate the reticle).

Status
Not open for further replies.