Congratulations to William and Catherine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, English history in the making.
Mark

How is this 'history'?

It's an event with precisely zero national consequences: we will get a monarch come what may, and that monarch will have no capacity to meaningfully influence any aspect of national policy. The arrival of a watermelon in a cute bonnet would have as much historical impact.

I feel very sorry for Chris Froome, who has acheived something worthy of real attention, but had the bad luck to coincide with the arrival of the royal watermelon.

ahhh hit by censorship again, we are apparently allowed to voice our opinion just not here.

I'll put the post in Diseases Welfare and Biology then.

Agreed, congratulations are in order and it is nice to see you have used their real names not the ghastly "Kate and Wills" tabloid disrespectful names which they insist on using!

"Great news, English history in the making.
Mark"
Are you missing someting here, you might be about to push me to vote for King Alex and take all the north sea oil revenue away from the UK, you know what that will do.... push Scottish fuel prices even higher.
P.S. my son fought for Queen and country, that included England and NIreland.

good new's hussar as a royalist am happy for them both,but can it not be on every chan move on please , yes we will have a new king 3rd in waiting but its still a like any other woman haveing baby , and not an illness most of our wifes have had to go down the same road as the d of c has, time to let them just get on with it ALONE !!

Last edited:
"Great news, English history in the making.
Mark"
Are you missing someting here, you might be about to push me to vote for King Alex and take all the north sea oil revenue away from the UK, you know what that will do.... push Scottish fuel prices even higher.
P.S. my son fought for Queen and country, that included England and NIreland.

No not at all. I thank your son and all who have fought for queen and country. I am very pleased you are as concerned about Alex as I am so I will reword it.

Great news history in the making for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back