Available: Conservation and anti-poaching course in Mozambique this August

We are offering a 7-day anti-poaching and conservation course in Coutada 9, Manica province, Mozambique (@CarlW 's place), running from 21st to 28th August 2020.

This is a 'hands-on' course designed to provide people with a behind-the-scenes experience of anti-poaching in a one-million-acre working wildlife area.

Although based out of the main lodge, participants will be working and sleeping in the bush for much of the week.

Not for the faint-of-heart but a rare opportunity for a truly authentic experience of old and new Africa coming together.

£1900 per person (not including flights).

Interested?

PM me for further info.

John

Last edited:

topscots1

Flights can be had for around 950 Quid on those dates or there about from Edinburgh Qatar airways via Doha, they also do a link from London. Decent airline, Doha as an added bonus there are some bargains to be had if you shop around in Doha airport.

The fourth Horseman

I might just tell all the locals you're coming. Should scare all the poachers away for a good while...
Carl you don't know how much I would love it, particularly the "Practical bit" :)
However my friend I probably couldn't walk to the truck from my bed now. I have realised what comes with old age. Still I have my young mate Sika hunter doing all the hard bits now over here.:old::thumb: