Available: Conservation and anti-poaching course in Mozambique this August

bowji john

We are offering a 7-day anti-poaching and conservation course in Coutada 9, Manica province, Mozambique (@CarlW 's place), running from 21st to 28th August 2020.

This is a 'hands-on' course designed to provide people with a behind-the-scenes experience of anti-poaching in a one-million-acre working wildlife area.

Although based out of the main lodge, participants will be working and sleeping in the bush for much of the week.

Not for the faint-of-heart but a rare opportunity for a truly authentic experience of old and new Africa coming together.

£1900 per person (not including flights).

Interested?

PM me for further info.

John

Last edited:
Flights can be had for around 950 Quid on those dates or there about from Edinburgh Qatar airways via Doha, they also do a link from London. Decent airline, Doha as an added bonus there are some bargains to be had if you shop around in Doha airport.

TTT

Chase those mid winter blues away - have something amazing to look forward to :)

Last edited:
One thing precludes me, F in age and infirmity.
Would love to be there but will be sitting quietly being a good boy under petticoat control. :tiphat:

I might just tell all the locals you're coming. Should scare all the poachers away for a good while...

Carl you don't know how much I would love it, particularly the "Practical bit" :)
However my friend I probably couldn't walk to the truck from my bed now. I have realised what comes with old age. Still I have my young mate Sika hunter doing all the hard bits now over here.:old::thumb:

Carl you don't know how much I would love it, particularly the "Practical bit" :)
However my friend I probably couldn't walk to the truck from my bed now. I have realised what comes with old age. Still I have my young mate Sika hunter doing all the hard bits now over here.:old::thumb:

Sorry you can't make it - would love to have met you :british:

:british: :british: :british::tiphat:

Back