Cool Game game chillers

Monty1840

Anyone had problems with their cool game chiller temperature rising inside , my unit has been getting to more than 7 degrees C with a target temp of 2 degrees during the heat of the day , compressor doesn't seem man enough when it's hot ambient temperatures
Thanks in advance for the replys
Monty

arron

Mine has no trouble ,gets down and keeps there pretty consistent,, I bit of a guess but it may benefit from a re-gas ?? I presume you could do this?? ,, I think also you can airblow the fins out that may improve performance

Mungo

Don’t have any problems with mine - I’ve been very impressed in the last 10 days.

Though I do have an issue with the drip tray! Definitely not fit for purpose…

Mike_E

Check if the condenser is clogged as mentioned above. If so get a hoover onto the condenser to remove all the dust/cr4p/detritus and then see how it goes.

Seems a common issue on old drinks fridges that are sold as needing a regas ....

Monty1840

Don’t have any problems with mine - I’ve been very impressed in the last 10 days.

Though I do have an issue with the drip tray! Definitely not fit for purpose…
Hi mungo
Do you run the fan all the time ? Chiller is less than a year old , cool game said there is nothing wrong with the chiller ???? I am not convinced on that
Monty

Mungo

Hi mungo
Do you run the fan all the time ? Chiller is less than a year old , cool game said there is nothing wrong with the chiller ???? I am not convinced on that
Monty
Yes, fan on the whole time. Very happy with it.

Jimboblincs2

I've worked in a good few food factories and it's not uncommon to put sprinklers on the condensers to help achieve temperatures.