Cracking Hereford stalking.

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!
I’m fairly new to stalking and joined this site at the start of the year. In the last few months I have been out 3 times with Herbert and never failed to see deer. His wealth of knowledge is second to none and his lands are full of deer. There were really impressive master bucks on his land and plenty of does. I had an opportunity the weekend to take a cracking sorrel and couldn’t pass it up. It was my first buck and I was thrilled with him. I highly recommend Herbert for stalking and I’m looking forward to stalking with him again soon.

John Gryphon

I have been out 3 times with Herbert and never failed to see deer. His wealth of knowledge is second to none

Well done Robwill,its always good to get the monkey off too.

I read your line quoted above and ask about "second to none" . From your short experience in assessment I feel that you are relegating the SD Gurus of Fallow Stalking to the bin and some might just get a little miffed.... ;) :lol:

Robwill6943

Well done Robwill,its always good to get the monkey off too.

I read your line quoted above and ask about "second to none" . From your short experience in assessment I feel that you are relegating the SD Gurus of Fallow Stalking to the bin and some might just get a little miffed.... ;) :lol:
Hi John,
sorry if it came across that way that was not my intention.
I have been involved in shooting/hunting all my life. I have many years experience in all types of shooting/hunting.
I’m in many different syndicates for different reasons and the knowledge passed on by others and the more experienced is always welcomed and taken on board.
After speaking with Herbert, who has over forty years experience taking out clients and many more hunting all around the world, I wanted to highlight the great experience I had and the wealth of knowledge Herbert had given to me.

PSE Composites Limited