Credit to Devon & Cornwall FLD

bacardigold

I would just like to say a big thank you to D&C FLD for an exceptional service. A little less than two weeks ago I sent in my ticket to remove a .308 i had sold and to ask for the slot to be kept open for a .308 that I intended to buy from a friend who was moving away to work and needed to sell his. I took the opportunity to add a few more things while they had it, namely 2x .223 with mods, a second section 1 shotgun, a 9mm rifle and some slug for competition. I got a message from said friend asking how it was going and when did I think I would be in a position to buy his rifle. So I called Firearms Licencing explaining the situation and they had a quick look at the forms and said that I could pick up the new certificate after 2pm this afternoon. Now that's what I call service. Let's just hope it's all present and correct. I'll keep you updated.:D

bacardigold

*****UPDATE*****

So I picked it up at the agreed time and had a quick browse and all seemed in order. On returning home though, I discovered that they had omitted one small detail (well two to be exact). They hadn't reopened the slots for the .308 rifle and mod which was the main reason for the variation in the first place. Never mind, a quick phone call to Firearms Licencing and it was all sorted and I went and picked up the updated certificate. Good job I only live 10 minutes up the road. Well done Devon & Cornwall.