Credit where its due

It seems the phone is a bit out of fashion. Questions and follow up questions can be answered quickly by phone. I would not be the greatest at FB and in the end it is not a very efficient way of getting info. Even e-mail.... every email one answers 5 more questions come back. As a supplier it is quite a bit of work. If I look back in my e-mail folders there were something like 70000 emails without the deleted ones in the last few years. All for free....
edi

It seems the phone is a bit out of fashion. Questions and follow up questions can be answered quickly by phone. I would not be the greatest at FB and in the end it is not a very efficient way of getting info. Even e-mail.... every email one answers 5 more questions come back. As a supplier it is quite a bit of work. If I look back in my e-mail folders there were something like 70000 emails without the deleted ones in the last few years. All for free....
edi

Same here I don’t do FB or E bay as I’ve messed up the password thingy be jig :doh: Have to ask other people to buy something on the bay of evil for me - I’m bloody useless:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank goodness we have Email and the ye olde mobile phone I’d be scuppered otherwise

Reactions: ejg
I really don't understand what was wrong with those adverts you used to get in magazines and newspapers where you had to send off an order by snail mail. Wait for them to receive it, wait for them to cash the cheque, wait a week for the cheque to clear and then wait (generally it said in the advert anything up to 28 days) for delivery of the item you ordered a lifetime ago.

Ah the good old days. Who needs email and instant messaging and strange electronic ways to pay?

Back