Wanted: Cull hunt

Alan413

I am looking for a cull hunt with maybe a little trophy hunting. I have never done anything like this before. I stalk in Scotland and just want to try something New. I would love to take my dad out hunting for a week. Late summer to winter is good for me as lambing time it a big time of the year for us farmers
cheers
alan

DavieH

I am looking for a cull hunt with maybe a little trophy hunting. I have never done anything like this before. I stalk in Scotland and just want to try something New. I would love to take my dad out hunting for a week. Late summer to winter is good for me as lambing time it a big time of the year for us farmers
cheers
alan
Hi Alan

Are you in Hartwood Shotts??

DavieH

Bushwack

cheers
alan

Alan,

I would be in the position to help! I have, Blesbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Springbuck, Black Wildebeest, Impala, and Gemsbuck up for grabbs on culling....

MJ75

cheers
alan
I have P.M.d you with my hunt this year. deerwarden
I've used the same outfitter as Deerwarden myself.

I doubt you will find better value than this in the whole of RSA. The owner will really take care of you and ensure he understands what you want from the trip before ensuring your expectations are met. He gets an awful lot of repeat business which speaks volumes. The culling takes place on a huge game reserve with truly wild animals. It's a real hunting experience.

Best
MJ

MJ75

You're an agent right? You want the outfitters name so you can add comissions and sell hunts to other hunters right? To be honest, I'd rather just PM recomendations to forum members who can then consider if it is for them and book direct. Agents should be out there visiting the properties themselves. The big game sections of the SD forum are being spammed by vultures right now. It all looks a little desperate to me. Maybe the forum should have an additional 'hunts offered' sub forum to stop discussion threads being hijacked. None of the above applies to forum trade members who contribute to discussion threads. Just so we're very clear...

I'd rather see interesting discussion. But that's just me...

No offence.

Last edited: