• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Custom 222

dmouland

20'' Lothar Walther varmint 1/2 x 20 threaded .222 barrel on a CZ527 action, bedded Boyds forest green thumbhole stock (right hand cast), wildcat evolution moderator, Harris non-swivel bipod, sling and Kopaz steel rail.

Less than 70 rounds since i've had it built on the CZ527 action. It will shoot a fingernail sized groups with factory 50gr superformance vmax, I even have load data available for good groups. All in excellent condition, moderator has a small ding in the end though but just cosmetic. Selling to pay for a 243 thermal set-up that I need more at this time.

Looking for around £800.00 or offers? Unsure what to ask for something of semi-custom nature. Fantastic rifle, can't say that enough, i think this would be a great deal for someone out there.

I'm near Brighton in Sussex, could transfer if needed.20171114_210701.jpg20171114_210719.jpg20171114_210724.jpg

Last edited: