• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Custom Stalking Belt

GeoffWood

I offer a hand made belt to suit your requirements.

The chosen leather is a dark brown saddle grade hide at 4.2mm – 4.4mm thickness with a distinctive “Jumbo" pattern
The buckle is a double prong with roller cast in solid brass at 2” wide
There are 2 keepers provided; one in solid brass is stitched in along with a second matching hand stitched free running one
I can make this belt up to 50” overall length and punch the pairs of holes according to your specified dimensions
Every one of my belts is made individually by hand using traditional saddlery techniques, the thread used for stitching is the ultra strong “Tiger” brand by Julius Koch. All edges are rounded and burnished to give a smooth pass through the trouser loops and the holes oval cut to give a smoother lay over the buckle
All my belts are made with care and built to last
Also available in black and in smooth bridle leather

This stalking belt is priced at £60 + postage at cost
IMG_20191119_122452_107.jpg
20191119_112629.jpg

Last edited:

Ozalid

I'm wearing the stalking belt that Geoff custom made for me a year or two ago, it quickly became my everyday belt, fantastic quality, thick yet supple leather, I won't live long enough to wear it out, neither will my son or grandson. Highly recommended.

Caberfeidh

I received my stalking belt from Geoff this week, the quality and workmanship are both outstanding as was the customer service. A truly excellent choice ............even if I do say so myself!!

Essex stalker

I also have one of Geoffs belts, had it about 6 months now and wear it every day, it's still as good as the day I received it

finnbear270

Looks top job, I'm still using two from an SD member, not sure if it was saddler? ... if I was in need of a quality belt I would be having one of these.

BRYAN

Please excuse my ingnorance of which I have plenty.

What makes this a "stalking belt"?

GeoffWood

Please excuse my ingnorance of which I have plenty.

What makes this a "stalking belt"?
It is 2" wide and very strong yet supple leather, fit to comfortably carry knives and other tools on the belt.
Can also be made to be worn over a jacket