• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Customised Tikka T3 Varmint synthetic stainless in 243 calibre inc moderator & spares

paulbshooting

Customised Tikka T3 Varmint synthetic stainless in 243 calibre inc moderator & spares
I am reluctantly selling my first rifle, bought new in 2011 as I always reach for the 308 nowadays and it sadly does not get any use.
It is in 243 calibre and the heavy stainless steel barrel varmint T3 model.
Macmillan LAZZERONI THUMBHOLE SPORTER aftermarket stock with recoil pad in black grey marble finish, machined in pillars, 14.25” length of pull, fully machined drop in profile, bought new and imported from Macillan USA.
Upgraded tactical bolt knob and metal bolt shroud, see photos
UK gunworks 1lb trigger spring upgrade
Tikka genuine five shot mag
Picatinny rail for easy scope or Night vision mounting
Barrel was run in and is in great condition, seen less than 200 rounds
Always dried and cleaned after use, the bore is as new condition
Bore guide, jag, bronze brush, patches and bore snake all included for cleaning
A box of 243 90 grain ballistic tip Federal ammo included
North Star ASE moderator included, see photos
No bipod or scope or Night vision is included
Sorry face to face only sale, but can travel to meet you from Southampton
Prefer to sell as one package complete and happy to hold with deposit if waiting for FAC / variation
£1,195 lot for above, no swaps please, thank you.

View attachment 67050View attachment 67049View attachment 67053View attachment 67054View attachment 67047View attachment 67048

paulbshooting

PRICE REDUCED - would take £995 lot now - details as above, customised rifle, ammo, moderator, cleaning kit etc.

Also on gun trader and elsewhere for sale. Please PM if interested. No offers or swaps, and face to face only. Thank you.

paulbshooting

FINAL REDUCTION - £895 lot as above, face to face sale only, sorry.

Southampton based and can meet along M3 / M27 if that helps. Also on guntrader and elsewhere for sale. Thank you.

swagger700

Hi What twist is the barrel any idea ?? And could this be sent rfd to rfd if I'm interested as I'm in North Yorkshire
Thanks Jon

paulbshooting

Sorry catching up on messages as I am away. The rifle is still for sale as a complete package, I am not selling the stock or moderator separately. Thank you.