Available: CWD and Muntjac stalking taking advanced bookings for this winter

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
As in previous years I am offering stalking over my areas in Bedfordshire for both species. Fees remain the same as previous years, bookings are already in place so some dates have gone but still plenty of availability. This is from November to the end of February.

Fees: CWD and Muntjac £75 per outing. NO kill fees applied on 1st cull Muntjac buck or doe. Bucks after this £50 each and the carcase is retained by client. Any medal buck £300.

CWD. Fees £75 per outing and a kill fee attached of £100 for a cull buck or doe, client retains the carcase . Medal bucks available please PM for prices.

Beautiful BB on one area we have with 3 areas to stalk over and high seats also used. Good local pubs nearby serving good food at reasonable prices. Groups and novices welcome, estate rifle available and Level 2 sign off also available at no extra charge.

Deposit to book is £25.00 remainder is payable once stalking is finished.

Pm me for further details.

Thank you

stubear

Anyone thinking about going on a CWD trip with Malc should definitely do so!

The stalking and craic is top notch, there are some fantastic beasts on the ground and the B&B is great as well.

I was up last year and had a cracking time, well worth the trip. Cant wait to get back up there this season!