CWD meets labrador

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

chinky

many thanks to dunc and mark for helping with skinning and preparing for head mount well gold can not wait to have on wall.

DSCN3860.jpg

stone

well done Mark
dunc's said it was a good chinky, but hey he was right if that don't go close to top of the world class ranking then you are very unlucky
certainly a buck worth waiting for ;)
looks like the lab has a set that might be worth measuring too :lol: :lol:
congrats mate super trophy
regards
stone

chinky

Cwd

Cheers Stone,

Bumped 1 up that barked as it entered hedgrow and put the buck up into middle of grass field and it disappeared into a gulley. Waited about an hour for it to rise and when teeth were seen it had to be taken. Nice ripped ears to so should make a great trophy. Saw 3 with Mark this morning but as I explained they don't stop once there disturbed. A bit to windy and they were laying up in the hedgerows.

Best Regards

Chinky

mjjl

must admit i didn't realise the dog was smiling when i took the pic, the buck looked even more impressive up close, good job well done mate.

stone

mjjl said:
must admit i didn't realise the dog was smiling when i took the pic,

Smiling
i doubt it, it was warning you off, knowing how jealous you were of chinky as he had shot one :evil: :evil:
sorry mate could not resist ;)

Trapper

Chinky ,
very well done , and ,Hats off my son, love the lab , protecting his bit!
of the spoils.
Trapper

chinky

CWD

No worries wayne had it imported from woburn just for crimbo, thankyou ver much Lord Tavistock for me present!!! Wil put word in for another 1 a gold munty next on the wall.

Chinky

chinky

CWD

No worries wayne had it imported from woburn just for crimbo, thankyou ver much Lord Tavistock for me present!!! Wil put word in for another 1, a gold munty next on the wall.

Chinky

willie_gunn

What a very nice buck! Would love to see the final head mount when it's done - who are you planning on using?

How is it that labradors always seem to be able to steal the show??

One of my New Year's resolutions is to go stalking for CWD and Sika next year, to 'complete the set' as it were. Not particularly worried about medal heads, just nice representative examples.

willie_gunn

Leica Amplus 6