• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: CZ .22 452 Varmint, 20 inch heavy barrel

NBF

Selling my CZ .22 452 Varmint.

One previous owner...who didn't appear to have actually used it!
It has a low shot count of approx 1000 rds.
20 inch heavy barrel.
Nice Turkish walnut stock.
Comes with original barrel thread protector.

It has a couple of very small carry marks on the stock & if you look hard, a few small surface rust marks on the outside blueing of the barrel (located between the end of the stock & moderator)....but to be honest I'm very fussy & when oiled not really noticeable.
However I don't want to mislead & would rather be on the negative side.

Everything works as it should & the inside of the barrel is perfect (as new) condition, with no pits or damage.
A very nice looking rifle.

I'd prefer to do a face to face deal, but will do a RFD transfer at your cost.
Rifle located in the Purbeck's, Dorset

The sale doesn't include scope, mounts, mod or bipod.

rifle only £200

Any questions or more photo's required, then send me a pm.

Attachments

Last edited:

GGC96

Interested, I’m located in Plymouth, would you meet half way to do face to face?

NBF

A few more pics...

First photo, there's a couple of small carry marks midway along the ridge of the stock...unfortunately they don't show up very well in the photo!

Photo's 2, 3 & 4...I've tried to show the slight area of rusting / discoloration of the blueing on the barrel...which is located roughly between the moderator & where the stock ends. This patch is only really on one side of the barrel...hopefully you get the idea from the pics.

Photo 5...to show that the rest of the rifle is in good condition.