• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: CZ 455 Varmint .17HMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelf36

Hi
I am reluctantly selling my .17HMR rifle. Due to lack of time to use. 16" Varmint barrel. This will come with Bushnell scope, scope rings, moderator, CZ sling as well as an awesome Z aim pro sling and Jack Pyke sling in woodland camo. swivel bi-pod, 5 round mag, bore snake and gun slip (small tear in slip, but does not affect its use. It's only had around 150 rounds through from new. It's super accurate and a great rabbiting rifle, fast and flat. (Any rounds I have left will be included if collected in person) this rifle has the ability to swap barrels, so if you want a .22 as well you could buy the appropriate barrel and swap it in.
Price now reduced as needs to go Offers near £350, and will include a second cheaper scope as a spare (Tasco 3-9x50, currently mounted but not zero'd)

Attachments

Last edited:

Smelf36

Hi
I am reluctantly selling my .17HMR rifle. Due to lack of time to use. 16" Varmint barrel. This will come with Bushnell scope, scope rings, moderator, CZ sling as well as an awesome Z aim pro sling and Jack Pyke sling in woodland camo. swivel bi-pod, 5 round mag, bore snake and gun slip (small tear in slip, but does not affect its use. It's only had around 150 rounds through from new. It's super accurate and a great rabbiting rifle, fast and flat. (Any rounds I have left will be included if collected in person) this rifle has the ability to swap barrels, so if you want a .22 as well you could buy the appropriate barrel and swap it in.
Price now reduced as needs to go Offers near £375, and will include a second cheaper scope as a spare (Tasco 3-9x50, currently mounted but not zero'd)
Can send via RFD for £25
New photo added ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.