• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: CZ 511 22lr

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSimon

Rifle, mod, scope and lamp mount only, with ammo now just £100

This rifle has been in my service for about 2 years, during which time it's been out of the cabinet for about 12 hours, so I suppose I may as well pass it on to somebody who has a use for it! I bought it hoping I'd find some rabbiting permission but my search has been fruitless...
CZ 511 semi auto, 8 shot magazine, nikko mountmaster 4-12x56 AO illuminated ret. scope with ring on top for a torch/lamp. Moderator and leather sling included, probably a hard case or slip as well if you want it, and whatever ammo I have (at least 100 rounds of Winchester subs)
This is the "subsonic" model. That just means that it is better able to cycle subsonic loads, it doesn't mean it can't handle faster loads. I suspect the barrel has been shortened from factory length, but it isn't a super short job.
The barrel, action, mod and magazine have been DuraCoat Firearm Finish painted by myself in "Heckler and Koch semi-gloss black". Admittedly I haven't done a superb job, but it's not awful either, just the odd drip mark. Stock has been repaired at some point but causes no problem. Good honest workhorse of a rifle, I'd be keeping it but it seems a shame given the lack of use.
£̶1̶5̶0̶
£100 bargain!

Last edited:

SimpleSimon

Bump? I may be about to acquire some ground with rabbit, fox and corvid control so could do with freeing up a slot (and a few quid) to get either a WMR or HMR instead of this.

SimpleSimon

Bump. Open to offers, this is a good rifle for a newcomer or somebody looking for a tool for a job. I'd keep it if only I had any rabbits to shoot!

SimpleSimon

Bump. I've now secured some local ground with rabbit, corvid and fox control and would like to generate some cash and a FAC slot for an HMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.