• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: CZ American LH in .22LR

JasonH

Hi All

Up for sale is another rifle I have had in storage in the UK since going on assignment to the US nearly 3 years ago.

As per the title a LH CZ American in .22LR. Very nice overall condition with a handful of minor scratches these being on the bottom of the forend where the rifle has been rested on various surfaces when shooting by the prior owner. In summary its tidy as I am fussy when it comes to my guns.

I purchased it from a dealer, the barrel had been cut down to 16", threaded and re crowned to a very high standard plus had some trigger worked completed.

I added a SAK moderator and this is included with the rifle along with a magazine and scope bases (rings and scope not included).

It a cracker very accurate with RWS subsonics.

I am looking for 300 GBP please.

The rifle is being stored with my father who is an RFD located in South Oxfordshire where you are welcome to view it by appointment.

In the mean time please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Jason.
CZ American comp.jpgView attachment 74261View attachment 74262View attachment 74263View attachment 74264

Last edited: