d.s.c1 over a weekend in the midlands

tozzybum

work for eejits,3 shift pattern fixed holidays so my ideal is d.s.c1 is at the weekend.anybody within 120 miles of my area recommend a course/training centre that does weekend DSC1,thanks in advance tozzybum

work for eejits,3 shift pattern fixed holidays so my ideal is d.s.c1 is at the weekend.anybody within 120 miles of my area recommend a course/training centre that does weekend DSC1,thanks in advance tozzybum

Give David Stretton a call at Donington Deer Management. Might not be far from you at all and he may be able to help you out..

Regards M

doesnt do weekends only mon to thursday every 2 months saw him in person 2 weeks ago .was adamant wont do weekends due to problems at weekend in deerpark.nice bloke but i cant get weekdays off, only set holidays and if not il do stalking paid days till a course lands on the set holiday dates .we get them in jan/feb for the year so il just have to be patient thanks anyway

Have you tried BDS. I did mine with them over two weekends at Cirencester in November a couple of years ago.

Oh, no Iv not heard of any other outfits over here other than yds that's all.

​Ill pm him and try and get on now

It seems even that fair sized gunshops can mount a DSC1 course. I hadn't realised what a nice little earner DSC training has become.

Spotted the flyer on our range ages ago, where they're well known user/members. It's too late to get on the current course but September should suit your time frame ....... and it's local in your terms - along the A47 from Leicester.

DSC Level One Courses

These courses are designed for the sportsman or woman who has recently taken up stalking and is seeking further advice and guidance. The courses will provide an insight into and a wider understanding of deer stalking techniques and deer management. The successful delegate will be awarded the Deer Management Qualifications - Deer Stalking Certificate One and the Large Game element of Wild Game Meat Hygiene requirements to meet the Food Hygiene regulations 2004.

2013 Courses Dates at John Bradshaw's Gunshop,

Perio Mill Farm, Fotheringhay, Peterborough, PE8 5HU

13,14 and 27,28 July (this course over two weekends).

17-20 September

Call 01832 226376 to book your place.

http://www.johnbradshawguns.co.uk/dsc.html

thanks for the info but its an october job for me due to september wildfowling and wedding anniversary .last 2 weekends of september wedding anniversary or testicular removal according to she who must be obeyed .its not open to negotiations im allowed an opinion but not a say:doh:

Back