• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Da Vinci Knives , New knives added

Techcoat

New knife added a variation on one of the existing knives I do with more finger and thumb grip.
bk2.jpgbk2-1.jpg
K33
Elmax steel 3.8mm fully heat treated including Cryogenic Processing.
Contoured Hunter orange and black G10 handle with brass pins and lanyard hole , Hunter orange G10 liners, 24.5cm length total , blade 12cm , weight 195g
£195.00 delivered.

Last edited:

Bryan7

Just took delivery of a similar knife the the one above, stunning in the flesh with a good solid contour to the handle. Very nice knife and a great price for Elmax steel and decent sheath.

Herb64

I’m certainly no expert on knives but I like well made equipment. Just ordered one of Daves knives and what a beautiful thing it is. Quick service. Well recommended. Will be ordering a second very soon.