Dacshund huntingi

weeman

Hi as some may have seen I'm after books on deer stalking and again some know I have a dacshund. Has anyone got any books on hunting with dacshunds or can anyone recommend me one.
​Its
looking like a long winter a head so I need some reading and the mrs is getting annoyed spending time on here.

Steve7046

There is another thread running on here right now called Teckels. Are they hunters or trackers. There is a link to a website called Born to track. Go have a little nose around there, you will probably find lots that interests you.

shudadunityonksago

Hi as some may have seen I'm after books on deer stalking and again some know I have a dacshund. Has anyone got any books on hunting with dacshunds or can anyone recommend me one.
​Its
looking like a long winter a head so I need some reading and the mrs is getting annoyed spending time on here.

After our little chat last week over a beer , i am surprised your Mrs is even speaking to you . Sorry if i dropped you in the s##t lol

weeman

After our little chat last week over a beer , i am surprised your Mrs is even speaking to you . Sorry if i dropped you in the s##t lol

It was a bloody huge pile I had to climb out of nearly ended my stalking career.
O well one to tell fellow stalkers.

Wildboar1973

Hello!
There are loads of books about teckels or dachshounds working on tracking, hunting, stalking, etc. But they are all in German....
If interested, just a pm!

weeman

I've been kindly donated a loan of the book mentioned from badger off here. A great gesture from him as we met up this afternoon to handover.

Now that is service with a smile.

Cheers mate a very king gesture and a worth while thumbs up to sd for this.

Spix

A good oldie is Cliff Hubbard's 'The Dachsund Handbook', good photos of strong dogs. S