• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Daihatsu Sportrak. MOT failure.

neil the plumber

Well, the old wagon has finally given up the ghost and gone to the big shooting ground in the sky. Its a K reg and failed on severe rusting on the rear frame. In the past I've had the welding done but enough is enough. So, for sale is a MOT failure that runs very well and goes any where due to the four wheel drive and high and low box. Sun roof comes off completely and the back can be lifted off too, to give a very versatile shooting wagon. Four very good AT2 Grabber tyres that are worth more than the motor to be fair.The body work is not too bad, its just the stuff underneath that needs the work , so would be a good off road lamping truck or winter project for someone with a bit more engineering skill than what i posses. £250.00.
Photos and more info on request, Cheers Neil:)

SJF

If you stayed closer I would have had this off you today great bomb proof engine. You may find a few land rover enthusiasts who would take it for the engine on ebay