Sold: Danner leather boots

Thoburns

Anyone know of a distributor in the uk, on my last pair and gutted I cant find a leather danner stalking boot (plenty of x forces but dont want those) I can buy direct from states but if they have changed the last and need to return it's a fortune.

BLUEROLL

Anyone know of a distributor in the uk, on my last pair and gutted I cant find a leather danner stalking boot (plenty of x forces but dont want those) I can buy direct from states but if they have changed the last and need to return it's a fortune.
Many years ago I gave up trying to get them in the UK and ended up getting them sent over from the states, fortunately they are still going strong.

Order directly from Danner, very quick delivery from the states, my latest pair arrived in under 7 days and cost £238. Be aware that other than the military stuff most of their boots are now made in Vietnam, but the quality is very good.

ruger77

There’s a shop in Beverly East Yorkshire they bring them in from the states I had to order the ones I have i Will see if I’ve got there card. Details The Modern Draper 1 north bar Beverley HU17 8AP tel 01482 873947 name Chris Terry , I had my first pair of Canadians for five years had the soles replaced got another three years out of them before the leather split .I spent ages trying to get another pair then stumbled in to this place while walking around the Christmas market hope this helps

Last edited:

Number8

Might try that yet, I gave up looking for Danners for the meantime. and bought a new pair of Altberg Defenders, new style BNIB, £90 delivered.

Thoburns

There’s a shop in Beverly East Yorkshire they bring them in from the states I had to order the ones I have i Will see if I’ve got there card. Details The Modern Draper 1 north bar Beverley HU17 8AP tel 01482 873947 name Chris Terry , I had my first pair of Canadians for five years had the soles replaced got another three years out of them before the leather split .I spent ages trying to get another pair then stumbled in to this place while walking around the Christmas market hope this helps
Cheers for that will give them a call