• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Danum Blades Roe Stalker and Zipper set

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

Danum

This is a Roe Stalker and Zipper set I have made.

These knives have been fitted with Hybrid Mallee burl and emerald green resin scales and Stainless Roe Buck pins and lanyard tube.

This set comes with a Mahogany dyed leather sheath with green stitching.

Roe Stalker
Steel 3mm AEB-L stainless steel
Sabre Grind
Blade length Approx. 95mm
Handle length Approx. 120mm

Zipper
Steel 3mm AEB-L stainless steel
Internal Scandi Grind
Blade length Approx. 80mm
Handle length Approx. 120mm

£635 +p&p

20201003_144614.jpg 20201003_144621.jpg 20201003_144530.jpg 20201003_144538.jpg
20201003_144647.jpg

Last edited:

Overlay

Morning
can you PM me an E mail address, I’ve got an old unzipper that I have had an used for many years and would like to replace, if I send you some pics / measurements etc, could you give me a price please for one similar

cheers

phil

Danum

Morning
can you PM me an E mail address, I’ve got an old unzipper that I have had an used for many years and would like to replace, if I send you some pics / measurements etc, could you give me a price please for one similar

cheers

phil
PM sent:thumb:

Peter Eaton

Cheers Peter. Appreciated. 👍

For any one interested this is the process I use
Great explanation of the process Alan, sometimes it takes me an eternity with Elmax :oops:, what papers are you using there? I use Rhynowet Red line but for some reason it is not sold in the UK and so gets exspensive.

Danum

Great explanation of the process Alan, sometimes it takes me an eternity with Elmax :oops:, what papers are you using there? I use Rhynowet Red line but for some reason it is not sold in the UK and so gets exspensive.
I use Matador silicon carbide paper. Found easy enough on ebay. I have used Rhynowet but not a massive fan. But it can depend on what steel you are using it on.

UK Outfitters